Thursday, October 28, 2010

Life Without Denim

Did you know how the Got Milk advertising campaign started?

Researchers got members of an upcoming focus group to go a week without milk. They thought it would be easy, but after the week they showed up to the focus group they discussed how difficult it was.

So naturally I'm in a research group and we want to see what life is like without denim. Therefore, I will be going the next week without wearing jeans, jean jackets, or denim hats.

I'm hoping to make a fashion statement with dress slacks and a t-shirt. If you see my in shorts while it's snowing, now you'll understand.


I'll have to set aside any ugly jean jackets for this week...

1 comment:

Brynn said...

hmmm very nice. i might try this one week. if you run out of non-jean attire, feel free to borrow my hot pink cords.