Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Dishwasher Theory

Don't you hate clearing the dishwasher? I sure do, and so I've come up with a great idea:


Have two dishwashers. 
One is always clean and the other dirty. 


Thus eliminating having to ever clear one. To illustrate my point, let's do dinner.


Setting the table I take the dishes out from the "clean" dishwasher. We eat dinner, and it's a mess. 
I then take all of the dirty dishes and put them into the "dirty" dishwasher. Once it's full I run it, and then the dishwashers change roles from "clean" to "dirty." 


Great idea? I think so. 


Currently my dishwasher sounds like those drums from Jumanji. Really every time it's running I think a band of wild monkeys is going to come crashing through my window. This may impede my enthusiasm for two dishwashers in my home. 


Maybe it would be an excuse to grow a sweet beard too...

1 comment:

martha said...

paige's sister Brooke has 2 dishwashers. You should talk to her about her opinions on the matter.