Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bowling Class

Easily my favorite class at BYU has been bowling. I started as a straight-throwing gutterballer, and ended as a curve-throwing gutterballer. 
Here are my stats for this past semester, consisting of 60 games of bowling:
Strikes: 79
2 Strikes in a Row: 12
Turkeys: 1!!!
Spares: 100
Gutter Balls: 169
Average Score: 99
High Score: 143
Low Score: 55

Bowling a turkey (3 strikes in a row) could only be compared with winning the lottery, wearing a snuggie, or the joy of holding your newborn baby. Bliss.
I may have discovered in myself a bowler. 

2 comments:

Kels H.M. said...

Not to doubt you... but have you ever held your newborn baby?

Unknown said...

I have held a bowling ball...about the same weight and has the ability to make me happy. Pretty close in my book :)