Thursday, September 23, 2010

Implants

I have a great group in one of my classes - myself, two buddies, and a married girl.

Winning combination, right? We work well together, and yesterday in a meeting we were all working hard and my married friend decided to make an announcement.

"Guys, tomorrow I'm getting implants," she boldly stated.

Now, a lot runs through your head when a friend tells you she's getting implants. My mind was convoluted with awkwardness. I sat there dumbly, as did my two buddies. Eye contact was forbidden.

She then laughed and said, "oh, well teeth implants."


A collective sigh left our chests. Relieved, but still speechless, we chuckled hesitantly. Teeth implants never resounded so well.

I thought some cute puppy pictures would be better than pictures of implants. 

2 comments:

Wayne said...

YOu guys ever heard of Dr. Heidi?

Unknown said...

Nope, sounds real official though