Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Team Edward

                                            Middle names can be both a blessing and a curse.
If your parents are considerate, they'll name you something that flows nicely and won't set you too far apart from your peers. Such names as Eugene, Dick, or Bertha should be avoided just as a best-practice. 

One thing that parents should also be able to do is to see the future and accurately predict trends and potentially popular characters and avoid giving you these names. In my case, my parents should have looked into changing my middle name once the Twilight series was published.

Yes, my middle name is Edward.

It used to be that when I told people my middle name they would say "oh how nice." Now the reaction is, "no, really...what is it?" Then I have to explain that it really is Edward and the rest of the conversation will inevitably be about Twilight. 

So if you have to know, I am the inspiration of Team Edward. 


1 comment:

The Royal Tea said...

My first name is Taylor, Jacobs real name is of course Taylor Lautner, I feel your pain brother... Our names are ruined!