Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pomade


I flew home for my twin brother's wedding, and completely spaced bringing any gel for my hair. 


So I'm in the bathroom getting ready for the wedding, and found some really fancy pomade by Lancôme. Sitting in a sleek, solid black container, the pomade smelled like pheromones and screamed luxury. 

Rubbing it in my hair was a pleasure. I could feel it moisturizing and holding my hair in place. The hair looked great, and I went through the wedding festivities without hassle.

I stayed home a couple more days, using the fancy pomade each morning. 
My last day there, I decided to examine the pomade so I could purchase some for myself. It was hard to read, as the bottle was so dark and Lancôme written so prominently. Then on the very bottom I found the name:

Lancôme Anti-Wrinkle Cream. 

Great. I had been using anti-wrinkle cream to do my hair. Turns out it works pretty well.



Picture from the happy day. The anti-wrinkle cream definitely gave some shape to my hair.

4 comments:

Brynn said...

jason....i love you. and that's probably the most expensive pomade you will have ever used in your life.

Caroline said...

I am so glad to see you blog. I have one too. I love this story. You are hilarious. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Good think you are pretty!

martha said...

classic jason moment. ;) use what works, i guess?